10 Little Things That Bring You Joy:
- Pencils. The good old fashioned wooden ones.
- The lucky travel cat I carry in my purse, and every time I travel. I got this day in Epcot.
- Chapstick. Particularly of the Burt’s Bees variety.
- Notepads, notebooks. Any kind of bound paper product really.
- Seeing the countdown gadget on my desktop that tells me “45 days to Holland & Italy”
- My Toy Story coffee mug.
- Mentally noting that I already have a road trip and plans for Labor Day. In February.
- I’ve been watching a fat squirrel sit on a limb the size of a twig all morning. I keep waiting for it to break as I watch it bow under his weight. I love the view from my office.
- Three of my cousins are at the office playing hide n seek. Two of them are hiding under my desk. They are giggling and it is making me giggle. And we are now all giggling like a bunch of school girls.
- Walking through my door everyday and being greeted by my dogs.